Banquet rooms are popular venues for business meetings, conferences, family reunions and personal get-togethers.
They come with a variety of options, depending on the hotel and finding the perfect one according to your needs will require some research, advance planning and booking to ensure availability. Reputed hotels offer banquet rooms with all the features and facilities one can think of as per one’s own requirements like menu choices, size of the room, number of attending staff, equipment, technology, a business centre and catering.
Hotels with a good reputation for customer service are always in high demand, thus advance booking must be made. There are some parameters which can be taken into consideration before booking like:
• Confirming availability on the dates of the event to be held
• Does the place fit into your budget?
• Does the hotel provide with the type of catering you need?
• Is there ample parking facility?
• What is the cost of setting up the Banquet room?
• Is the furniture included?
• If it is a business meeting, can they provide equipment like projectors, fax machines, telephones and other things you need?
• Is the room size sufficient as per your guest list?
• Can the service live up to your expectations so that your guests are well cared for?
• Can you see their health inspection documents to reassure yourself that their service is clean and food is handled hygienically?
• Do you need bar services? Can they provide it?
• Can the required weather appropriate facilities be provided?
• Are the rest rooms clean and enough?
• What about refund and cancellation charges?
• Can the booking be made online?
After you have all the information and you are satisfies that the venue you shortlisted is the best choice, the first thing to do is make the booking to block the date and time. The contract stating the package offered, the discount deal provided, and the terms and conditions must be endorsed by both the parties. Finally, if possible, visit the venue personally to see the banquet room. Picking the perfect banquet room can appear to be a difficult task, but once you have the above information, it is easy.